All 21,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands - over 30 - we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located at Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
FrieslandCampina Supply Point Leeuwarden, The Netherlands is part of the Business Group Consumer Products Europe, Middle East and Africa (CP EMEA). At our plant we produce and pack Powder- and Sugared Condensed Milk products.
- Realization Production planning by ensuring the execution of activities within the Plant according to standards;
- Ensures that production costs are managed according to budget;
- Steers the organization based on relevant KPI’s and makes sure all employees focus on the main priorities;
- Enable the people within the organization to develop required knowledge and skills to perform;
- Is a role model for the people within the organization focusing on the right mindset and behavior;
- Keeps the production units compliant with the quality, safety and environmental norms;
- Ensures that the equipment within the organization is and stays reliable;
- Leads own team of leaders;
- Responsible for continuous improvement of processes trough the WCOM methodology;
- Makes sure that the budget and financial planning is done to reach the goals of the organization;
- Is a member of the Management Team of Supply Chain Leeuwarden. Together as a team the future of Leeuwarden is determined;
- Two main focus areas the coming years: implement WCOM reloaded, , realizing competitive cost prices.
- An Academic degree (Msc., MBA);
- 7+ years of experience in food technology, processing industry;
- Able to determine and steer business implications of change-management;
- Familiar with continuous improvement techniques;
- Fits into a culture of cost leadership;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Good communication skills on all levels;
- Is Accountable, seeks Alignment and is Action driven;
- Willing to move to within 1 hour driving distance from Leeuwarden.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That's why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
On the site in Leeuwarden we have three Plants: Powder/Sugared Condensed Milk (SCM), a Can factory and an EVAP Plant (Coffee cream). The Powder/SCM factory is a worldwide leading factory based on the processing of fresh members milk and right now we are looking for a Plant Manager for the Powder/SCM Plant.