As an Inbound Sales agent for Adobe, you will be mainly contacted by current Adobe customers concerning their current contract that is about to expire. Besides from that, you will approach former customers to see if they would be interested in receiving information with regards to new contract opportunities that Adobe has to offer. The main goal in this role is to make sure that the customer is well-informed about all the Adobe products and services and to convince them to continue using them.
We are looking for a native Dutch speaker who has a very good knowledge of English. Prior knowledge is not necessary since you will get a complete training, an interest in graphic design and IT-related topics is a pro however.
Skills needed for this position:
- You are motivated and customer-oriented;
- You will have contact with large non-profit companies/institutions;
- You are commercially minded and not afraid to work with targets;
- You are a native Dutch speaker with a very good level of English;
- You possess strong communication skills, both written and oral;
- You are able to work at our office located in Maastricht (the Netherlands).
- Fulltime paid trainings;
- Working hours from Monday to Friday between 08.00 and 18.00;
- Fixed term contract of 7 months of 32-40 hours a week (with possibility of extension);
- When applicable, a travel compensation of € 133,25 per month when travelling by own transport and a 100% compensation when travelling by public transport;
- 22 holidays, next to the possibility to be rewarded an additional day per quarter (based on a 40 hours’ work week).
- 8% Holiday allowance;
- Possibility to use a « Relocation package » (free housing during the first month of your stay).
Please apply through this website by uploading your cv in English.