Teleperformance Maastricht is currently hiring temporary multi-lingual agents for our famous jeans fashion brand! We are looking for candidates with good knowledge of English and who are native in at least one of the following languages: Dutch / German / French / Spanish. This is a temporary mission of 3 months to cover the holidays & sales period.
You will work in our small and dynamic multi-lingual team and will represent a well-known jeans brand. Daily tasks are attending to customers by phone and e-mail. Possible questions are about orders, information inquiries, deliveries, payments, complaints, technical questions about the webshop etc. We are looking for service-minded candidates with excellent communication and computer skills. You will get a training in advance in order to help customers in an effective way. We are open from Monday until Saturday.
- You have good knowledge of English and are native (spoken/written) in at least one of the following languages: Dutch - German - French - Spanish.
- You are able to start on December 12th 2016 and are available and committed for a temporary mission until at least the 12th of March 2017 (it is important not to have holiday plans for longer than a few days).
- Your are flexible to work during our opening hours from Monday until Friday (between 8h00 and 21h00) and on Saturday (between 10h00 and 15h00).
- You are fashion-minded and love to help customers and to solve problem issues.
- we offer a contract of 3 months for 24-32 hours a week or 24-40 hours a week (your choice!)
- you will get a paid training
- the brut salary per hour is 10,07 euros
- our company is easy accessible by public transport (within 5 minutes walking distance of Maastricht Randwyck railway station). We refund travel expenses
- prolongation is possible after this period
- an international experience in a great team while representing a high-end fashion brand!
How to apply
Please apply through our website. You will be contacted by phone by a Recruiter. If positive, you will be invited for a personal interview. During the personal interview, you will do a language test and get the opportunity to meet the team and to get an introduction to what we do. Finally, you will have an interview with the Team Supervisor. Do you have any remaining questions? Feel free to contact us you phone or e-mail.